Go Easy on Your Finances When You Use Team Valley Service & MOT Centre in Gateshead

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre in Gateshead are always looking for ways to make car and van repairs and maintenance as convenient as possible for our customers. We are delighted to be able to offer Payment Assist as a way to spread the cost of larger bills over 4 months, completely interest-free.

25% of the total bill amount must be paid when you collect your car or van as a deposit to take out the Payment Assist payment plan. We then complete a short, online form with you submitting your personal details and the remaining 75% can be split across the following three months.

Call us on 0191 432 8869 or contact us online if you have any questions regarding Payment Assist.

Our Location

Find Us

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre
17 Octavian Way
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HZ
0191 432 8869

Get Directions »

Opening Times

  • Monday 08:00 - 18:00
  • Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00
  • Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00
  • Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
  • Friday 08:00 - 18:00
  • Saturday 08:00 - 14:00
  • Sunday Closed

© Team Valley Service & MOT Centre - 2021

Websites for the motor industry from Garage Services Online