MOT Booking

Book your MOT online with Team Valley Service & MOT Centre, it's really simple...

Book MOT »

MOT Reminder

Let Team Valley Service & MOT Centre remind you when your MOT is due

MOT Reminder »

Check MOT

Check if you've got a valid MOT, it takes no time at all...

Check MOT »

Book Service

Book your service online with Team Valley Service & MOT Centre, it's just a click away...

Book Service »

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre providing Vehicle Services in Gateshead

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre in Gateshead is the largest independent garage and workshop in the North East, dedicated to offering customers a genuine alternative to expensive main dealers in Gateshead, Newcastle and all over the north east of England.

Our 13,000 sq ft workshop is clean, modern and fully equipped with dealer diagnostics and state of the art tooling, and all our technicians are dealer-trained and committed to the very highest standards of workmanship. We work on all makes and models of car and light commercial van, specialising in Land Rover models.

More About Us »


Team Valley Service & MOT Centre are proud to be a CAN-Phantom approved installer Keeping your car safe 365 days a year

CAN-PHANTOM is an aftermarket vehicle immobiliser. Our car security system prevents the vehicle’s engine from starting until a unique PIN code has been entered. Protecting the vehicle from theft, including keyless theft.  


The CAN-PHANTOM is a CAN bus immobiliser that is retrofitted to the vehicle. This is carried out by one of our approved staff and can normally normally be fitted in under three hours.


The CAN-PHANTOM is undetectable by thieves. Hidden in your vehicles and disguised as an automotive part, the device remains hidden, living up to its phantom name.

More About Us »

RAC Approved

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre are proud to be an RAC-approved independent garage.

This highly respected network exists to help vehicle owners find reputable, high quality garages, using quality approved parts, employing fully qualified technicians, and offering exceptional customer service to customers from all over the North East.

More About Us »

Payment Assist

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre in Gateshead are delighted to be able to offer Payment Assist as a way to spread the cost of larger bills over 4 months, completely interest-free.

25% of the total bill amount must be paid when you collect your vehicle as a deposit to take out the payment plan. We then complete a short, online form with you submitting your personal details and the remaining 75% can be split across the following three months.

Payment Assist »

Our Location

Find Us

Team Valley Service & MOT Centre
17 Octavian Way
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HZ
0191 432 8869

Get Directions »

Opening Times

Monday 08:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00
Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Friday 08:00 - 18:00
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

© Team Valley Service & MOT Centre - 2024